Our doctors are supported by standardised care protocols that help deliver consistent patient care and follow a common treatment plan for a given illness. The talent pool is further strengthened by qualified and well-trained nursing and technical professionals. Our nurses are trained in the latest techniques across various specialties and have implemented global best practices in caregiving.
Our panel of medical experts have meticulously credentialed and defined each doctor's privileges, ensuring increased patient safety with the provision of high-quality medical services.
Vivekananda Hospital, Durgapur uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- Our specialist team is committed to provide the finest healthcare in the best way.
- The entire Specialist Team follows a Common Plan, so that no time is lost in getting expert advice for the most complex disorders.
- With state-of-the-art infrastructure, cutting-edge technology and Specialists, our system ensures the best outcomes for our patients
- The model guarantees excellence in delivery of care to very critical patients and after complex interventions or surgeries leading to success rates matching to that of the best centres in our states.
- The system brings together resources, expertise and capabilities in various specialties under one roof to better meet the needs of the growing number of patients with multisystemic diseases and enables us to deliver excellent, cost-effective and evidence-based patient care.